Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wednesday, October 10th, 2007

... will forever be the day that things finally went official for me. For better or worse, success or failure, I'm finally putting myself out there. No use beating around the bush then:

  • The name of the band is Nonagon.
  • The MySpace page for Nonagon is here.

Of course I'll continue to update this blog as (ir)regularly as ever- no changes there. But for now I'm going to keep it "insiders only" and let MySpace be the public front for my music.

But that's not all! I'm also proud to announce the release of a brand new track, hot-off-the-cpu: (updated 10/31/07)

Undelayed By Reflection

Notable about this one: it's the first song I've composed start-to-finish in OS X. Not that notable, I know, but I had to say something about it, and as usual I'm not in much of a mood to go into great (or even shallow) detail about the compositional process at the moment. I guess I will at least say that I'm proud of the way this one turned out. Oh, and I'm going to give it a day or two before pushing this one onto MySpace- gotta let it age a little. =)

I'll leave it at that for now, but since I've finally settled on a name there are plenty of things to look forward to here, including (but not limited to): logo design and artwork solicitations for YOU, demo tracklist ponderings, label submission musings, etc. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

i know my reaction to the name was lackluster the other day, but it's growing on me, especially seeing it in writing