Monday, February 01, 2010

Inspired Flight Remix

After more than a month of what seemed like non-stop work getting ready for last Saturday's LoveTech performance (which went great, and of which footage will be posted here soon), I finally feel free to just relax for a moment. I decided to unwind by finally finishing up my entry for Inspired Flight's remix competition and submitting it one hour before the midnight deadline.

Inspired Flight - It Always Takes (Nonagon Remix) by nonagon

If you dig the vibe and are the voting type, you can drop my interpretation a +1 on the competition page here. Regardless of the outcome of the contest, though, I'm really happy with the way this one turned out. Hope you are too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job (as is true with most things you touch musically). Especially love the drum programming and subtle ambient backgrounding!!

apetrock said...

I voted yes.
http://9gag.com/gag/16161/