Tuesday, December 02, 2008

In The Meantime...

I suspect that any "anticipation" built from that last post has long since faded- I will return to it at some point, I promise (myself). The unfortunate fact of the matter is that I've been consumed with work this past month. The project I've been managing / lead developing ends tomorrow, which means I've had plenty on my plate, none of it music related. Once again I've been stuck looking forward to a calmer, gentler future filled with buttons, knobs, and the requisite bleepbloops. This is how we pay the bills, I suppose.

Heading into that future, however, I've got another show scheduled for this Friday! Same deal as the others: Unknown Theater (Los Angeles, CA), $5 at the door, 10:30pm start time. If you're in the area please come by! If you're not: I might try to record this one for posterity, though I don't have much time to un-rust myself (sounded better than "lube myself") in the one day between project completion and show. Nevermind that though- it'll be good to jump in and keep pushing the "having fun" approach to performance. Last time I had Barack to celebrate; this time I'll have the freedom to not work weekends for a while! It truly is the season to be merry.

No comments: