Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Memorial Day


... here's a little present to help you celebrate:

No Time For A Change, Pt. 1

I feel good about the way this one turned out, but as you might have guessed the whole story's not being told today: it's a two-parter, and for now you only get the first half. It's a bit of a cliff-hanger, but rest assured that the thrilling conclusion is forthcoming. It's like old-time radio up in this!

In penance for the aural blue-balling, behold the awesome limited-edition print Jess made me for my birthday, post front and center- there are a total of twenty photo-etched, individually printed copies of that image in my possession now, and you'd better believe I have some exciting ideas about what to do with them. I guess that makes for two cliff-hangers... stay tuned!

1 comment:

D. said...

Speaking of cliffhangers, word on the street is that there is a Nonagon world tour starting up... no details?